Main Tasks in the organisation are:
- Development of salary and personnel administration services, as well as the municipality's employer policy.
- Ensure that there is organizational development and implementation at all levels of the organization and follow up management systems that self-management, employee communications and development, quality of work and training.
- Counseling and guidance.
- Rehabilitation, resettlement and protection services.
- Grooming the local negotiations, ensure audit and maintenance of collective agreements.
- Follow up and implement laws and regulations within the area of personnel policy, as well as the health, safety and security.
- Develop municipal personnel and organization policy, and restructuring strategies.
- Further development of the council's need for general and professional expertise.
- Follow up to local government personnel and pension insurances.
- Develop and implement municipal quality work and be responsible for the quality award.
- System Responsibility in relation to payroll and personnel system.
- Ensure that Bamble municipality is a good training establishments.
- Provide an open and accurate information.
Brochure: "We can do Bamble better!"